http://photosdevoyage.fr.nf/

TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD

Click on the flag to acces the posts about :

ASIA
Please note that Tibet, Yunnan and Xinjiang are not independant countries but provinces or autonomous regions of China being a bit ethno-culturally different from the rest of PR China.
China
South Korea
Japan
Tibet
Xinjiang
Yunnan
NORTH AMERICA
USA
Mexico
Canada
EUROPE
Belgium
Luxembourg
Holland
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
England
Scotland
Italy
Monaco
San Marino
Vatican city-state
Spain
Andorra
Iceland
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Finland

(some locations are still to be completed on this blog : China and Norway )

dimanche 21 février 2010

Relaxing Japan - Himekami


Another of those japanese artists I like to listen to when I'm working on a difficult project, or when I need to relax. It also reminds me about my past trips to Japan. I guss I'll soon be posting pictures about this.
As yesterday and the day before, please scroll down to stop the background music from the player on the right, if you wish to listen to this music.
Un autre de ces artists japonais que j'aime écouter quand je travaille sur un dossier difficile, où quand je souhaite me détendre. Ca me rappelle également mes voyages passés au Japon. Je suppose que j'en posterais bientôt quelques photos.
Comme hier et avant hier, pour écouter cette musique, vous pouvez stopper la musique de fond en trouvant le lecteur en bas à droite

1 commentaire:

  1. Non sapevo che questa musica. Ho scritto il suo nome. La sua musica è bellissima

    RépondreSupprimer