http://photosdevoyage.fr.nf/

TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD

Click on the flag to acces the posts about :

ASIA
Please note that Tibet, Yunnan and Xinjiang are not independant countries but provinces or autonomous regions of China being a bit ethno-culturally different from the rest of PR China.
China
South Korea
Japan
Tibet
Xinjiang
Yunnan
NORTH AMERICA
USA
Mexico
Canada
EUROPE
Belgium
Luxembourg
Holland
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
England
Scotland
Italy
Monaco
San Marino
Vatican city-state
Spain
Andorra
Iceland
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Finland

(some locations are still to be completed on this blog : China and Norway )

dimanche 30 octobre 2011

From Andorra to China

Finally, my last post about Andorra is the one who got the most comments. I've not been able tot visit everything in this small country but I succeeded in  getting to aproimately 2/3 of the monuments there, knowing they are almost nothing but those small and charming stone churches in wich you can't enter. There was also another centuries old bridge left.
Tomorrow I'll be flying to China. And, if for a change I don't forget my wire, I'll be able to post pictures from there. As access to blogspot is blocked there, I won't be able to correct my numerous typo mistakes or publish your comments until I'm back home in France. As well, I won't be able to acess your posts.
Read/watch you soon !
Finalement, mon dernier message au sujet de l'Andorre est celui qui aura reçu le plus de commentaires. Je n'ai pas tout pu visiter dans ce petit pays, mais je suis parvenu à visiter environ 2/3 de ses monuments, sachant qu'il ne s'agit quasiment que de ces vieilles et charmantes églises de pierre dans lesquelles on ne peut entrer. Il me restait aussi un autre pont multi centenaire.
Demain je m'envole pour la Chine. Et, si, pour changer, je n'oublie pas mon câble, je serais en mesure de poster quelques photos depuis là-bas. Comme l'accès à blogspot est bloqué, là-bas, je en serais pas en mesure de corriger mes fautes de frappe, pas plus que de publier vos éventuels commentaires avant que je sois de retour en France. De même, je ne pourrais accéder à vos blogs.
A bientôt !




2 commentaires:

  1. I hope your trips bring you to where you want ... it has been beautiful to travel with you through your photos !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Rubber Duck wishes you a wonderful travel in China.
    Kuidaore Taro hopes to see you again!!

    RépondreSupprimer