http://photosdevoyage.fr.nf/

TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD

Click on the flag to acces the posts about :

ASIA
Please note that Tibet, Yunnan and Xinjiang are not independant countries but provinces or autonomous regions of China being a bit ethno-culturally different from the rest of PR China.
China
South Korea
Japan
Tibet
Xinjiang
Yunnan
NORTH AMERICA
USA
Mexico
Canada
EUROPE
Belgium
Luxembourg
Holland
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
England
Scotland
Italy
Monaco
San Marino
Vatican city-state
Spain
Andorra
Iceland
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Finland

(some locations are still to be completed on this blog : China and Norway )

vendredi 23 octobre 2009

Back to Beijing

Hello to all,
I'm now back to Beijing from a 3 day trip to the Shanxi province. As I didn't take the correct wire with me, I won't be able to upload any picture to this blog until I'm back home next week. I also attended a chinese wedding ceremony and will be able to post about it.


Bonjour a tous,
Je suis désormais de retour à Pekin d'un voyage de trois jours dans la province du Shanxi. Comme je me suis trompé de câble en partant, je serais incapable de poster la moindre photo avant mon retour en France la semaine prochaine. J'ai également assiste à une cérémonie de mariage chinois et serais donc en mesure d'effectuer quelques posts sur le sujet.

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Arnaud,

    This is Thomas from 'Walk the Wilderness", reaching out once again to request you to give me a submission for the next edition of "I and the Bird" blog carnival, that I m hosting.

    The "I and the Bird" blog carnival is about birds. Your submission can be any post on any of your blogs but on the subject of birds. The submission need not be the latest, however it would be nice if its not too old as well.

    Pl. send me the link to your submission. Pl. also indicate the city and country where you live in your reply.

    Looking forward to your reply.

    Have a wonderful weekend...Thomas

    RépondreSupprimer