http://photosdevoyage.fr.nf/

TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD

Click on the flag to acces the posts about :

ASIA
Please note that Tibet, Yunnan and Xinjiang are not independant countries but provinces or autonomous regions of China being a bit ethno-culturally different from the rest of PR China.
China
South Korea
Japan
Tibet
Xinjiang
Yunnan
NORTH AMERICA
USA
Mexico
Canada
EUROPE
Belgium
Luxembourg
Holland
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
England
Scotland
Italy
Monaco
San Marino
Vatican city-state
Spain
Andorra
Iceland
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Finland

(some locations are still to be completed on this blog : China and Norway )

mardi 14 décembre 2010

Busy busy busy

I don't have much time to post my latest travel pictures those days, since my work and private activities keep me busy as hell. Wish the days can be 30 or 40 hours long. Well, a part of what keeps me busy is the preparation of the chinese part of my wedding ceremony, held in Beijing in about 2 weeks. Blogspot is blocked in the mainland China, but I'll keep on updating it as much as I can. I won't be able to read or publish your comments before I'm back to France. I'll resume posting about the Switzerland trip a bit later in 2011.
With some advance I wish an happy new year to all of you !

Je n'ai pas le temps de poster mes dernières photos de voyage, ces jours-ci, dans la mesure où mon travail et des activités privées m'occupent comme je ne l'ai jamais été. Il me fdaurdait des journées de 30 ou 40 heures. Une part de cette occupation réside en la préparation de la partie chinoise de ma cérémonie de mariage, qui aura lieu à Pekin dans environ 2 semaines. Bligspot est bloqué en Chine continentale, mais je continuerais d'effectuer des mises à jour autant que possible. Je ne serais pas en mesure de lire ou publier vos commentaires avant d'être de retour en France. Et je reprendrais les posts sur le voyage en Suisse en peu plus tard en 2011.
Avec de l'avance, je vous souhaite à tous une joyeuse et nouvelle année !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire