http://photosdevoyage.fr.nf/

TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD

Click on the flag to acces the posts about :

ASIA
Please note that Tibet, Yunnan and Xinjiang are not independant countries but provinces or autonomous regions of China being a bit ethno-culturally different from the rest of PR China.
China
South Korea
Japan
Tibet
Xinjiang
Yunnan
NORTH AMERICA
USA
Mexico
Canada
EUROPE
Belgium
Luxembourg
Holland
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
England
Scotland
Italy
Monaco
San Marino
Vatican city-state
Spain
Andorra
Iceland
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Finland

(some locations are still to be completed on this blog : China and Norway )

dimanche 3 avril 2011

Back home

I'll probably start posting picture from Denmark tomorrow. My impressions about Denmark are pretty positive. Although people seem to be a bit cold a first sight, they're all very nice and helpfull, even when you don't ask them anything. They even turn smily after some seconds, especially on friday evening where half of the city gets drunk and/or crazy after a week seriously spent at work (I remind 2 men asking me the way back to their home).

I didn't experience Sweden for a long time (just 6 or 7 hours in total) so I can't tell a lot about how people really are. I don't remind having seen anybody smiling in Malmö or Helsingborg, and the very few people I've been talking too seemed to be colder than the Danes. Maybe they're shy? However there's something I can't define wich is very attractive in the way everything is there and I wish to come back to really discover the country and its way of life.

Sweden and Denmark were a very good experience and I'm waiting forward to go back to Scandinavia. The next destination shall be Iceland in June.

Je commencerais probablement à poster des photos du Danemark dés demain. Mes impressions sur le Danemark sont plutôt positives. Bien que les gens paraissent un peu froid au premier abord, ils font preve d'une grande gentillesse et se montrent très aidants, même quand on ne leur a rien demandé. Ils deviennent même souriants après quelques seondes, surtout le vendredi soir quand la moitié de la ville s'ennivre et/ou devient folle après une semaine sérieuse passée au travail (je me souviens même de 2 personnes me demandant le chemin pour rentrer chez eux).

Je n'ai pas séjourné longtemps en Suède (6 ou 7 heures au total) donc je ne peux pas dire grand chose à ce sujet. Les quelques-uns avec qui j'ai parlé m'ont semblé encore plus froids que les Danois (peut-être est-ce de la timidité?). Je ne me souviens pas d'avoir vu qui que ce soit sourire à Malmö ou Helsingborg. Quoi qu'il en soit, il y a un quelquechose que je ne peux pas définir qui m'attire là-bas et me donne envie de retourner avec imaptience en Scandinavie. La prochaine destination devrait être l'Islande en juin.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire