http://photosdevoyage.fr.nf/

TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD

Click on the flag to acces the posts about :

ASIA
Please note that Tibet, Yunnan and Xinjiang are not independant countries but provinces or autonomous regions of China being a bit ethno-culturally different from the rest of PR China.
China
South Korea
Japan
Tibet
Xinjiang
Yunnan
NORTH AMERICA
USA
Mexico
Canada
EUROPE
Belgium
Luxembourg
Holland
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
England
Scotland
Italy
Monaco
San Marino
Vatican city-state
Spain
Andorra
Iceland
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Finland

(some locations are still to be completed on this blog : China and Norway )

jeudi 2 juin 2011

Mexico - Puebla churches



I had troubles at posting comments on people's blogs, lately, and always had to connect again when i cliked on "post". I hope the fact nobody replied my question can be explained by the same problems. Anyway here are some of my few pictures shot in Mexico, when I had a short trip there 7 years ago. The picture have a poor quality, since my camera was bad and the film even damaged by the strong heat. Anyway here they are.

Ces derniers temps j'ai eu des problèmes pour poster des commentaires sur les blogs. Il m'était demandé de cliquer sur "connection" à chaque fois que je voulais poster. J'espère que le fait que personne n'aie répondu à ma question s'explique par ce même problème.Quoi qu'il en soit, voici quelques pohotos prises au mexique il ya 7 ans. Les photos sont de plûtôt mauvaise qualité, dans la mesure ou mon appareil photo était mauvais, et qu'en plus la pellicule a été endommagée par la forte chaleur.





April 2004


I didn't take a lot of notes on what I visited, at that time, and didn't have a lot explanations by the nice people who took me to visit those places. I remind I visited a lot of churches as well as Puebla city center wich, I discovered it later, is listed as a world heritage. Here are one of those churches.


Je n'ai pas pris beaucoup de notes à cette époque sur ce que j'ai visité, et n'ai pas reçu non plus d'explications par les sumpathiques personnes qui' mont gentiement emmené visité ces endroits. je me souviens d'avoir visité un grand nombre d'églises de même que le centre ville de Puebla qui, je m'en suis aperçu plus tard, était sur la liste du patrimoine mondial de l'humanité. Voici l'une de ces églises.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire