http://photosdevoyage.fr.nf/

TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD

Click on the flag to acces the posts about :

ASIA
Please note that Tibet, Yunnan and Xinjiang are not independant countries but provinces or autonomous regions of China being a bit ethno-culturally different from the rest of PR China.
China
South Korea
Japan
Tibet
Xinjiang
Yunnan
NORTH AMERICA
USA
Mexico
Canada
EUROPE
Belgium
Luxembourg
Holland
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
England
Scotland
Italy
Monaco
San Marino
Vatican city-state
Spain
Andorra
Iceland
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Finland

(some locations are still to be completed on this blog : China and Norway )

mercredi 27 mai 2009

Chinese church

Oct 2007
I'm not sure about it, but I think this one must be a christian church, in Dali. It looks very similar to the mosque I talked about 2 days ago. Similar achitecture? Similar values? What if extremists stop fighting each other?
Je n'en suis pas certain, mais je pense qu'il doit s'agir d'une église chrétienne à Dali. L'architecture est semblable à celle de la mosquée dont j'ai parlé il y a deux jours. Architecure similaire? Valeurs similaires? Et si les extrémistes arrêtaient de se taper dessus?
-
message to the anonymous : It's useless to send me racist comments in spanish. If I don't speak this language, I still can translate it. And if you had balls, you'd let me know who you are.

3 commentaires:

  1. very nice blog, and very nice pics

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. whoaaa awesome blog !! have a nice trip !! : )

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. First the mosque, now the church, I think chinese have a way of getting their architectural marvels into any every creation. That's a pleasant surprise.

    PS : Thank you for voting for me at photoblog awards, Appreciate it.

    RépondreSupprimer